Collection of Personal Information
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The CCPA provides consumers (California Residents and other) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how you may exercise those rights.
Right of Access to Information
You may request access to the information that we collect on you. We will provide that information in a CSV file via email within 45 days of the request. We will include:
- The categories of personal information that our business collects out you (the consumer)
- The categories of sources of the consumer's personal information
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the consumer's personal information
- The categories of any third parties with whom the business shares the consumer's personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information collected about you (the consumer)
- If we have sold your information, you have a right to request access to
- The categories of personal information we collect about you
- The categories of personal information the business has sold about the consumer
- The categories of any third parties to whom the business sold the consumer's personal information
- A list of which categories of personal information the business sold to each third party
- The categories of personal information the business discloses about the consumer for business purposes
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request the deletion of personal information that we hold on you. This right does not apple where our business needs to retain your personal information in order to:
- Provide goods or services to the consumer
- Detect or resolve issues security or functionality-related issues
- Comply with the law
- Conduct research in the public interest
- Safeguard the right to free speech
- Carry out any actions for internal purposes that the consumer might reasonably expect
Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising and of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny the consumer goods or services
- Charge the consumer different prices for goods or services, whether through denying benefits or imposing penalties
- Provide the consumer with a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer
- Threaten the consumer with any of the above
Requesting Access and Deletion
To exercise your rights regarding data and deletion described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by:
- Calling us at (888) 200-0877
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that is authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of you minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month person. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonable verify you at the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with any personal information if we are unable to verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you.
To make a verifiable request, you do not need to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Categories of information that we collect
|What we collect and why||We collect the minimum amount of information needed to identify your device, and distribute offers. Additionally, we hold some information based on device history to improve the user experience.|
|What we don't collect||We do not collect any sensitive data on users.|
|How we share||We only share information about you with third party vendors (service providers) to comply with your requests and to provide a higher level of service.|
|Do we Sell your information?||No, we do not sell, share, rent or trade user personal information with third parties for their commercial purposes, except where you have specifically to us to (such as buying and sending a gift card)|
|Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, email address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, account name, other||Yes|
|Commercial Information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number,||Yes|
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||Race
Age (40 and older)
|Biometric information.||“physiological, biological or behavioural characteristics, including an individual's deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), that can be used, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity.||No|
|Internet Activity||information regarding a California resident's interaction with an internet web site, application, or advertisement||Yes|
|Geolocation Data||location data generated by a consumer device capable of connecting to the Internet that directly identifies the precise physical location of the identified individual at particular times||Yes|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal olfactory, or other similar information||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal olfactory, or other similar information||No|
|Employment information||Employment information||No|
|Education information||Education information||No|
|Inferences about personal preferences and attributes drawn from profiling||Inferences about personal preferences and attributes drawn from profiling||Yes|